Sunday, January 30, 2011

Don't know why

I came on today only to realize my blog was deleted! guess I blog so infrequently at times that it closed down. Weird.

Anyhoo.. well I'm 6 lbs down so far on my exercise/ weight loss journey. I've been at it for 21/2 weeks so I think that's pretty good. I've noticed my pants are fitting a little looser and I'm feeling stronger. My fiance remarked Friday I seem to have more energy. I definitely have lit the fire under my ass that's for sure. I've worked up to 40 min cardio and 30+ minutes of muscle work at least 3 times a week so far.. hoping to bump up to 4 days shortly,
And wouldn't you know AF suddenly made a return visit for the first time in quite awhile. (along with some major cramps..ouch!) but good seeing how I see the RE in less than 2 weeks. Here's to hoping for more positive changes coming soon.
I'll have to add a weight loss ticker here.. and a wedding ticker soon too. Yes we finally are trying to set a date for our wedding.. YEA!! looking at late next spring. *happy dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment