Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hot so very very HOT!

Is it just me or this summer extraordinarily hot and humid? I swear I now know what a pot roast feels like in the crock pot... the temps have been spiking 35 degrees C (about 96 F) with the humidex values in 40's! I'm beginning to wonder considering the amount of temporary power shortages some cities are experiencing if we're in for another infamous black out like in 2003 (or was it 2004?) considering every one's jacking up the a/c and so on? Cause I remember that happening a couple of weeks before we were out for several days through out the north-east quad of N. America.
lol maybe I'll have a preggy belly like the bumper crop that came out of the last blackout.. ya never know. (gotta look at the positive in that whole mess)

We've been busy here which may be why I've been so lax at blogging. Shane started getting phone calls looking to see if he was still in long-hauling and if he could do a road evalution to assure companies he's ready willing and able (which he is) so I've been helping get his resume, cover letter etc together and getting lists of companies that are again hiring. (amazing how fast some industries bounce back from recessions tho it was one of hardest hit when the recession came so I'm glad it's finally recovering) keep your fingers crossed for us!

ok my computer is starting to act up.. probably overheating as our apartment is becoming a huge bake oven. Will try to post more often : )

No comments:

Post a Comment