Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Crossroads

I have so many questions floating in my head these days. And I've been here before. Welcome to the crossroads! Lots of unanswered questions, lots of debating and inner conflict or restlessness. You know you're going to go forward cause lets face it, life may kick you in the ass but it inevitably kicks you forward whether you want to or not. In my case it's a want. I just don't really know where I'm going or what I want to do. I have a huge list of things I want to accomplish. And I tend to go after what I want with an almost tunnel-visioned approach (I generally achieve my goals and if I don't there's a damn good reason as to why I didn't) I guess it's just a matter of figuring out what I want to do first and step it out.

These days I look in the mirror and I don't really recognize the woman starring back me. I used to know that person and knew exactly who and what she wanted in life. And nothing was going to stop her. And now... I know she's there, but definitely not the same person she was 3 years ago pre-injury. My list changed drastically and my goals along with it. Some things that were a priority dropped completely and other things that were never even a consideration is now on the list. Funny how life goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment