Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lost all my blog posts.. how'de I do that??

Ok I have no idea which button I pushed to make all those posts disappear (and I've spent a day or two trying to figure it out.. guess they're gone. But I'm a big believer in fate and signs, I guess this was one that it's time to wipe the slate clean and start anew. (not a bad sign) Tho I don't have my 101 things to do list anymore and I never bothered to write them out anywhere's other than here so I guess I'll have to start another one or a smaller one lol I think my blog had become way too negative anyways so probably for the best the blog posts are lost or gone.. I'll try to keep it more upbeat in the future.

IN health news: I go to see the dietitian next month (yea!!) I finally found one that's covered (most are private and cost an arm and a leg) so hopefully she can steer me on to a better track. I don't have a great track record with healthy eatting and portion control (not to mention what seems healthy one day is bad for you the next so a little diet debunking would be nice) And I definitely need to get back to the exercise part of my life.. seems every time I get really sick or something negative happens in our lives I crumble and get demodivated very quickly and that's definitely something I need to just keep working on.
I'm thinking with the fact I haven't had a pain killer in over 3 weeks now (and had some major head pain when bad storms rolled through the area) I'm doing pretty good. I don't miss them except when the pain gets bad. But I couldn't go taking them forever even tho those migraines may never stop now.

I'm doing good with the volunteering although I find it rather boring and unprogressive. I suppose because they get so many students doing their college co-ops there they really don't have a need for someone like me who's only just trying to figure out her next step (I'm thinking college but I want to make sure I know what I want to do before I start investing time and money to go forward with it) And it really doesn't look like I'll be able to get the gov't help I was hoping for to help financially to move ahead with things so I may have to break down and try to find something part time in the meanwhile if things keep going they way they are now.

Well my dryer just went off so I'm off to do more cleaning.. lol seems my Sundays are always cleaning and laundry lol

No comments:

Post a Comment